Photon offers deep drawing as one of the most important sheet-metal forming techniques. We focus particularly on the production of prototypes, pre-production and small series for the automotive and automotive-supply industries, but we also manufacture jacking heads and other formed parts for the rail-vehicle industry and a range of other industries.
From the design of the tool to quality-compliant production, through to the delivery of sheet metal parts and assemblies, you receive all services from a single source. By means of metal-forming simulation (simulation software: AutoForm), we test the deep-drawability of the components in advance.
Forming simulation: procedure
1. One-step method for assessing the manufacturability of components – time required: 5 to 20 minutes
2. Construction of the tool geometry – time required: 10 to 30 minutes
3. Checking the tool concept – time required: 20 minutes to 120 minutes
Photon processes all types of metal sheets, including steel, stainless steel, aluminium, zinc, copper, brass and special alloys.
With state-of-the-art machinery, we manufacture complex large parts, such as side panels and vehicle floors, as well as small and medium-sized parts.
On request, we can manufacture sub-assemblies and assemblies.
– 6 hydraulic presses
Press pressure: 250 t to 1200 t
Table sizes: 1400 mm x 1400 mm to 4000 mm x 2800 mm
– 1 eccentric press
Press pressure: 250 t
We ensure the consistent high quality of our products by carrying out quality checks during the work sequences Pressing, Lasering and Finishing. We analyse and document the results in our measuring laboratory.
– 5 stationary systems and 1 mobile Romer arm to make measurements according to CAD data
Table sizes: up to 3000 mm x 6000 mm
CNC bending, CNC rolling
With our machines, we can bend components up to a length of 8000 mm. Even the most difficult shapes pose no problem for our experienced professionals. For special applications where the normal bending machines reach their geometric limits, we have a swivel folding machine with a bending width of 4000 mm. Various rollers complete the spectrum.
• 3 press brakes 300 t for component lengths up to 8000 mm
• 1 Trumabend V85 press brake
• 3 Trumabend V130 press brakes
• Trumabend V50 press brake for smaller parts
• 1 swivel folding machine for component lengths 4000 mm
• Various sheet metal rolling machines
Wir verwenden Cookies, um sicherzustellen, dass wir Ihnen die beste Erfahrung auf unserer Website bieten. Wenn Sie diese Seite weiterhin verwenden, gehen wir davon aus, dass Sie damit einverstanden sind.OkZur Datenschutzerklärung